Knowing the difference between thermostatic and thermodynamic steam trap is a part of the selection stage. By knowing this fact, it will be easier to proceed the process.
The following table shows the difference between thermostatic and thermodynamic steam trap.
The Difference Between Thermostatic and Thermodynamic Steam Trap
|1||Working principle||Change in fluid temperature||Change in fluid dynamic (water and flash steam)|
|2||Type examples||Liquid expansion, balanced pressure and bi-metallic steam trap||Disc, Impulse, Labyrinth and fixed orifice steam trap|
|3||Applications||Main drain drip legs, tracing||Main drain drip legs, tracing|
|4||Operating pressure||Low (0-2000 psig)||High (0-4500 psig)|
- Thermostatic steam trap, spiraxsarco.com
- Thermodynamic steam trap, spiraxsarco.com
- Steam trap education, velansteamtraps.com
Incoming search terms:
- difference between thermodynamics and thermostatics
- difference between thermostatic and thermodynamic steam trap
- Difference between termostatic and termodynamic
- difference bw thermodynamic steam trap 3 and td2?
- difference between thermostatic steam trap and thermodynamic steamtrap
- difference between thermostatic and thermodynamic
- difference between thermodynamics andand thermostatic
- difference between thermodynamic and thermostatic trap
- difference between thermodynamic and thermostatic
- thermostatic as thermodynamic