SPX Industrial TIF8800X Combustible Gas Detector is a battery-operated combustible gas detector that can detect combustible gas (gasoline) as low as 1 ppm. This detector is very sensitive.
SPX Industrial TIF8800X Combustible Gas Detector can be used in almost any industrial situation where combustible gases are utilized such as in pipelines, liquid or gas fired-heating equipments, propane filling station, laboratory or gas cylinder storage area.
Best Features of SPX Industrial TIF8800x Combustible Gas Detector
Below here are features of SPX Industrial TIF8800X Combustible Gas Detector, which make this detector as the right choice:
- Minimum detecting ability of 1 ppm
- Releases audible ticking signal when detects combustible gas. The frequency is increasing as it is getting closer to the source of combustible gas.
- Has clear LED leak level indicator (six LEDs)
- Cordless operation
- With sensitivity control
- Battery-operated. Rechargeable battery pack (NiMh), up to 3 hours continuous operation.
- Has battery pack status indicator (five LEDs)
- Probe tip for hard to reach leak location. Probe length 38 cm.
- Easy to operate ON/OFF switch
- Instantaneous response time
- Weight 454 grams
- Dimensions: 8 in x 3 in x 1.8 in
- Operating temperature: 0 – 52 degree of centigrade
- Completed with rubber boot for preventing personal injury