He claimed that it is very important to install pressure gauge with maximum indicator. He said that it is not only about safety but it means quality control.
He urged me to set up maximum indicator at every pressure gauge in the plant. He added that it needs to be there even though I have set up minimum and maximum values on the log sheet.
He was true. I followed his suggestion. But, I did not replace the existing pressure gauges with pressure gauge with maximum indicator since it will be too costly.
Then, I put a red indicator inside pressure gauge to show maximum allowable operating pressure.
Pressure gauge with maximum indicator can also be used for hydrostatic test.
How about you? Have you installed pressure gauge with maximum indicator as in my case? If not, please read the following benefits of having pressure gauge with maximum indicator. It could make this clear to you.
4 Benefits of HavingWith Maximum Indicator
- Used as start-up guidance as well as troubleshooting
- Gives clear operational guidance for field operator for maximum allowable pressure
- Easier and earlier trouble detection
- A good tool for new operator training
Incoming search terms:
- pressure gauges with max indicator
- With Maximum Indicator Pressure Gauge