Get Updates via Email
- How To Check Safety Helmet Expiry Date
- Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturers in Korea
- Top 10 Safety Slogans for 2016
- 20′ Dry Container Dimensions and Carrying Capacity You Should Know
- Pipe Flow Direction Tape – A Little Thing You Should Know
- Do Safety Glasses Have An Expiry Date?
- My Top 10 Chemical Engineering T Shirt Quotes
- hot plate with magnetic stirrer
- Top Safety Slogans for Chemical Plants
- Chemical Engineering for Dummies
Free Magazines Download
As Seen On
Intermediate bulk container or IBC is designed for transporting and storing chemical products. If you have not used intermediate bulk container as packaging, then you can start considering this into your plan. If you would like to learn more about intermediate bulk container, then I recommend you to read from here.
Deciding intermediate bulk container specification should be made based on nature of chemical substance you will handle. It is about chemical compatibility, intermediate bulk container design, pallet design and so on.
The next step is to know from whom you will procure intermediate bulk container. I mean you have to know good intermediate bulk container manufacturer. Continue reading