According to official website of ICCMSE 2014, 10th International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering is aimed at bringing together computational scientists and engineers from several disciplines in order to share methods, methodologies and ideas and to attract original research papers of very high quality.
ICCMSE 2014 is held with cooperation of European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET).
Who are ICCMSE 2014 Speakers?
According to ICCMSE 2014 official website, invited speakers for this conference are:
- Elias C. Aifantis, AUT Thessaloniki 54124 GR; MTU Houghton MI 49931 US; KAU Jeddah 21589 SA
- Anthony C. Boucouvalas, FIEEE, FIET, FRSA, Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Paul G. Mezey, Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modeling and Simulation, Editor, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Physics and Physical Oceanography, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 283 Prince Philip Drive, St. John’s, NL, A1B 3X7, CANADA, Permanent Guest Professor, Institute of Chemistry, University of Budapest, Hungary and Permanent Guest Professor, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj, Romania
ICCMSE 2014 Topics
There are many topics covered in this ICCMSE 2014. Here are the main topics:
- Computational Mathematics, Theoretical Physics, Computational Physics,
- Theoretical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Mathematical Chemistry,
- Computational Engineering, Computational Mechanics,
- Computational Biology and Medicine,
- Computational Geosciences and Meteorology,
- Computational Economics and Finance,
- Financial Forecasting,
- Scientific Computation,
- High Performance Computing,
- Parallel and Distributed Computing,
- Problem Solving Environments,
- Software Tools,
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms,
- Modelling and Simulation of Complex Systems,
- Web-based Simulation and Computing,
- Grid-based Simulation and Computing,
- Computational Grids,
- Fuzzy Logic,
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Hybrid Computational Methods,
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval,
- Virtual Reality,
- Reliable Computing,
- Image Processing,
- Computational Science and Education.
To get more information about ICCMSE 2014, you can visit http://www.iccmse.org.
Incoming search terms:
- Chemical Engineering Science