Then, how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin?
Immediately, flush your skin with plenty of water at least for 15 minutes. More than 15 minutes is recommended. You can use cold water for this case. At the same time, remove contaminated clothing, shoes and gloves, and wash them with soap before reuse.
After that, cover the contacted skin with an emollient. Get medical treatment immediately.
Do not panic when your skin contacts with hydrochloric acid. Just take water source and flush your skin with water at least for 15 minutes.
That’s how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin.
Incoming search terms:
- hydrochloric acid on skin treatment
- Treatment of chemical burns(hydrochrolic acid)
- hydrochloric acid on skin what to do
- hydrochloric acid burn treatment
- hydrochloric acid burn
- how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin
- hydrochloric acid on skin
- home remedy for muratic acid on skin
- hcl acid on skin
- fitst aid for burn by conc HCl