Then, how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin?
Immediately, flush your skin with plenty of water at least for 15 minutes. More than 15 minutes is recommended. You can use cold water for this case. At the same time, remove contaminated clothing, shoes and gloves, and wash them with soap before reuse.
After that, cover the contacted skin with an emollient. Get medical treatment immediately.
Do not panic when your skin contacts with hydrochloric acid. Just take water source and flush your skin with water at least for 15 minutes.
That’s how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin.
Incoming search terms:
- Treatment of chemical burns(hydrochrolic acid)
- HCL burn treatment
- how to cure minor burns with hcl
- how to treat a hydrochloric acid burn on the skin
- hydrochloric acid burn
- perchloric acid burn on thigh treatment
- treating hydrochloric acid burns