If you still need more information about Fluke 805 vibration meter, I will review it for you. So keep reading.
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Reviews
Fluke 805 vibration meter can be use to measure vibration from variety of machines. It can be used for overall vibration measurement that includes acceleration, velocity and displacement measurement units.
Fluke 805 vibration meter is an innovative product that can store vibration measurement up to 3,500 measurements. Data trend can also be evaluated obviously with built-in excel templates.
Fluke 805 vibration meter is high quality product with the following main features that will answer all your vibration measurement needs:
- It comes with innovative design. Any measurement variations due to contact pressure or device angle can be minimized.
- It can be used for overall vibration measurement with frequency range 10 to 1,000 Hz for low frequency and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz for high frequency.
- It provides consistent measurement data quality at high or low frequency.
- It is able to indicate severity of vibration and bearing condition. It shows bearing conditions in different four level scale indicator. Field technicians can easily judge by themselves.
- Automatically indicates pressure required to be applied for taking measurement. It is shown in green or red on screen indication.
- Has high diagnostic capabilities with infrared temperature measurement.
- Flukes 805 vibration meter comes with capability to listen bearing sound directly. So, you don’t have to buy another tool for doing this.
- It is able to reach all measurement points including the hard ones with its external accelerometer feature.
- It comes with built-in flashlight for doing vibration measurement in dark locations.
- Flukes 805 vibration meter has large screen with high resolution for easy navigation and viewing.
- It uses lithium battery (AA) that can be used for 250 measurements