Just imagine if you provide CO2, pressurized water or dry chemical portable fire extinguisher specially for each point of usage in the office. It sounds complicated and not flexible.
Kidde fire extinguishers FA110 is a multi purpose fire extinguisher that fights with fire Class A, Class B and Class C. This means that you can use Kidde fire extinguishers FA110 to extinguish fires that involve wood, gasoline and or electric power.
Also remember that in emergency situation when a person tries to put out fire, that person will take any portable fire extinguisher closed to him or her. If that person takes wrong fire extinguisher type, fire may be getting bigger and bigger.
So that’s why multi purpose Kidde fire extinguishers FA110 is so essential for safety.
Best Features of Kidde Fire Extinguishers FA110
- Kidde fire extinguishers FA110 is a multi purpose fire extinguisher for fire Class A, Class B and Class C, 2.5 lb.
- Already get approval from Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) DOT
- UL rated 1-A:10-B:C
- Recommended by The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as supplementary fire protection
- Comes with easy to read pressure gauge and instruction
- Easy to pull safety pin for discharging dry chemical
- Handle made of high quality Nylon, impact and rust resistant.
- Cylinder coated by powder material.
- Your purchase is protected by 6 year warranty.
One Thing to Remember About This Kidde Fire Extinguishers
As I said in the above paragraph that Kidde fire extinguishers FA110 is a supplementary fire protection for the office. According to NPFA, at least one primary fire protection should be placed at every level of the office.