Cooling water quality is one of the key factors that affects cooling water system performance. Good cooling water treatment program and cooling water side stream filtration are responsible for the quality of cooling water.
Cooling water treatment program is mandatory for cooling water maintenance. However, cooling water side stream filtration system is considered only as an optional system.
What iscooling water side stream filtration actually? Cooling water side stream filtration is a separation system that continuously filter a portion of cooling water circulation to remove dirt, suspended solid other solid materials. This is objectively aim at reducing the possibility of bio-fouling, biological growth and keeping cooling water quality.
Cooling water side stream filtration is highly recommended in order to have excellent cooling water quality. It helps removing dirt, suspended solid and other solid materials that can only be removed through mechanical separation.
5 Reasons Why Cooling Water Side Stream Filtration is Important
- Cooling water side stream filtration system keeps cooling water quality good by continuously removing suspended solid, dirt and other solid materials.
- Less suspended solid in cooling water means reducing corrosion rates and deposit growth in the system.
- Cooling water side stream filtration helps reducing frequency of cooling water system clean up and operation failure as well.
- It ensures better plant productivity and efficiency.
- Cooling water side stream filtration will surely help you decreasing cooling tower operating costs.
Incoming search terms:
- side stream filtration